REST in Practice Tutorial, London, Oct 22nd
Early bird discounts apply throughout the remainder of this week.
The tutorial agenda closely follows the structure of REST in Practice, which hits the shelves later this week:
- Introduction and Motivation
- The Web Architecture
- Simple Web Integration including POX and URI tunnelling
- CRUD Services using URI templates and HTTP
- Semantics using Microformats and RDF
- Hypermedia and the REST architectural style
- Scalability and how a text-based client-server polling protocol outperforms everything else!
- ATOM and ATOMPub for event-driven and pub/sub applications
- Conclusions and further thoughts